Only just saw this thread but here are my comments, gonna repeat some of what others said
1. I was going to say this but Garst said it first. Keep full comms as internal only. That said, please do post full videos like this in addition to the shorter public ones. As a fc in training, I love love love watching the full versions, no matter how long they are because I learn something from every fight. I missed this one but I enjoyed watching the full version.
2. Do snippets of comms in public vids, but try to avoid rage or parts that make us look bad obviously. What you did with the revised 3min version was great.
3. Length should be max around 7-8min, like others have mentioned unless you have tons of content with nice comms mashed in. Again your revised 3min vid was perfect. You can speed up the video and mash in some normal speed comms pretty easily even if it doesn't sync perfectly depending on how you do it.
This video kind of highlights why someone needs to step up and logi FC (or if there was one I couldn't tell so that's probably bad). Some things I noticed that need to be watched.
1. People getting out of range is a big problem. Past 32km we don't rep at full strength. Logi FC needs to be around to watch ranges on both other logi and recons that are burning. It's super easy to double click and wander off. Someone needs to be the sheppard. Ideally those people super far back should have been told to warp off and back once it was safe to do so.
2. Dedicated cap givers to recons. Soon as someone said they needed cap the logi FC should be assigning 1-2 people to do that so there is no confusion. Ideally having them do it in the order of the capchain so if it does get broken its broken to the people next on the capchain instead of randomly through it in different places.
3. I just realized how disconcerting it is to hear the FC say 'Logi are we holding?' and then silence. but I realized that I always reply to Garst about logi on command channel so to everyone else it sounds like there is no response. Not sure if keeping comms as clear as possible by responding on command comms is better or if the fleet needs to hear that info. Feedback would be nice if anyone has thoughts on that.
1. Someone already said this, but keeping broadcast window close to where targets are popping up is good.
2. Your using hotkeys pretty well, i recommend using the unlock target hotkey
3. I'd have a drones overview setup and just switch to that at the start/middle of the fight to ensure there are no ecm drones. If there are you can announce it and have logi kill em off asap with warriors
4. Keep the FC locked up at all times. It allows you to see your range and make sure you aren't drifting away while zoomed out, and also ensures he's easily accessible if he takes damage
Overall good vids and great rework. I look forward to seeing more!
Edit: Keep in mind this part of the forum is public so full comms versions will be seeable from here. We should probably change that