Sign in to follow this  
PuttPutt

Battle of the IAS-I5 I-Hub

very nice video putt putt thanks for sharing. A lot of people have expressed how helpful the zooms on the cap escalations and the text callouts were. My only two quibbles are the lack of a transition to the footage of the secondary fights outside of IAS and the overhyped importance of the IAS IHUB in the into text, which I only bring up because the enemy is lying and trying to claim victory because "it was an important ihub" which It was not--it was completely un upgraded with no plans to do much with it in the future.

4 hours ago, Garst Tyrell said:

very nice video putt putt thanks for sharing. A lot of people have expressed how helpful the zooms on the cap escalations and the text callouts were. My only two quibbles are the lack of a transition to the footage of the secondary fights outside of IAS and the overhyped importance of the IAS IHUB in the into text, which I only bring up because the enemy is lying and trying to claim victory because "it was an important ihub" which It was not--it was completely un upgraded with no plans to do much with it in the future.

Thanks for the feedback Garst.

Re: Transitions. Watching it over again you're definitely correct there. There needs to be some context to it.

Re: Hype. Wanted to establish a narrative to establish some level of risk and importance to draw the viewer in. Also, I figured there would be some value in hyping the enemies ability up - they're more likely to bring those types of numbers for us to squash in the future. But now I see that has backfired since we lost the IHUB today. However, in a weeks or months time I don't think anyone will remember this event other than the narrative spun in the video.

Next time I do one of these I'll try and consult you guys :)

Sign in to follow this