Sign in to follow this  
Garst Tyrell

Vanguard Screenshot Thread

Post some cool eve screenshots that you've taken that have significance to you or what we've been through as a coalition. I have a few old ones here to start:

Killing our first sov tcu in february 2015 in WPV in etherium reach, held at the time by SERIN, who are now valued FCON allies in immensea. This was the first system taken by TRI and later transferred to HADES

0izeJDH.jpg

Cuffdawg, ugly eric, and I go in for some titan DDs on XIX during the battle for C-4D

CgNKwFL.jpg

TRI Wyverns engage pinned XIX archon wing during the battle for c-4d, back when men fought over stations with capital escalations and battleships, not entosis alts

8Og7gue.jpg

Going in for the bubble tackle on S2N's supercap escalation on our dead CTA fleet as PL took gates from Curse with 100+ supers for the death blow. In the end 5 aeons died, the rest escaped.

eujNzxS.jpg

SASH FESTIVAL LAUNCHER SNEAK ATTACK ON ME!

WkHXdvK.jpg

the infamous opening blow of the Insmother war, DRF/RA supercapital escalation on our rattlesnake fleet over a chromium POS reinforced by a solo TRI dread on his own initiative lol. Our snakes held the field under super pressure and forced them to log in their pos after killing all the dominixes. rattlesnakes ftw

3OdVyk8.jpg

The YPW supercap massacre where Vanguard and DRF forces, eventually assisted by ncdot/pl to whore the kms, destroyed a dozen russian titans/supers and multiple fleets. Naturally PL tried to attack us before we chastened them into stop being dicks and to help kill the supers. We all then raced over to Catch where the NCDOT supercap fleet in route to the battle was tackled by SW/CVA resulting in one aeon loss from NCDOT who fail warped to a belt away from the fleet. Our YPW battle made it into Pcgamer. It was also over a hafnium moon ayyy lmao

VNi4ycl.jpg

the same battle aftermath.

4RYsXor.jpg

One view of the many 7-hour long CTAs needed to evict our enemy from C-j6 station and bring the insmother conquest to a climax

1FDU8ol.jpg

seriously buy blue tiger skins

MpGGHOg.jpg

one of the many SW dunks to secure a foothold in immensea

FiqHbKW.jpg

RNF capital massacre as INFAMOUS makes its last stand the day before SW surrenders to Vanguard, bring us to the current date

KEhQzkV.jpg

Edited by Garst Tyrell

HIBXndX.jpg

Entosis Chimera in flight during one of the many entosis campaigns against Stain Wagon

2tlwesj.png

Killing an Archon in a fight against invading forces against XXIXXXdeath Vanguard was assisting XXIXXDeath

Most of the screenshots I take are without UI so lack some context but here are some things that stand out to me in my eve career.

This was taken 31st of oct 2009 when No.Mercy was in faction war a couple months after I joined. I remember it being the biggest battleship fleet i'd been on at that time and thought it was the coolest thing ever

dV3IA0W.png

One of the battles against RA. 

exaHE4l.png

The aftermath of a fleet I FC'd against INFAMOUS back in June. It was small compared to most fleets but we chased them all over the grid and slaughtered them to the man. I remember being so so happy that I couldn't sleep that night. https://zkillboard.com/related/30000514/201606100300/

IaTs7Mk.png

The wrecking ball from my Nulli days for the Ihub in HED for this kill - https://zkillboard.com/kill/36022341/ , It was pretty ridiculous

ugPCBxZ.png

I took this image during the death of Empress Jamyl and CCP used it on the devblog about the event which I was pretty stoked about. It is the second before the Drifters alpha her titan.

Additionally I created a montage of all the event stuff surrounding that. It was one of my first real shots at editing together footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJ50k8MiJ4

voLQd9z.jpg

Tengu Fleet ready to Roll

Aflupwp.png

The War against RED Alliance, a quick shot mid logi flying a Guardian (October 2015)

3tvlPXC.png

Everytime Garst doesn't get enough caps in fleet he ragemails corp and I have to adjust the next 45 days of my training..

NRreYGN.png

That one time I actually flew in a Goonswarm fleet in an APOC. (Sep 2014)

KGPTjn0.png

Typical reaction eveytime I mention I flew with Goonswarm for two fleets

SjAyIZr.gif

Last and not least I'm so proud to be flying with you guys, Much love from Saudi Arabia

WFbZYBL.jpg

HERE COMES THE SCREENSHOTS TRAIN:

"Mach fleet holding for the red fleet on CJ timer" Nov-15

krhcbqz.jpg

"Chillin with Ishtars (F) for the the 0-6 battle" Dec-15

8HYn66k.jpg

"Vanguard Machariels showing Pat's dirty Nestor some love"

TDZYeKp.jpg

"Battle for MTO-MOT-MTU-MUT wotitsface, Pat did gud dat day" March-16 & Other WWB Shots

TUiRay3.jpg

6DFgzcS.jpg

5unWNY1.jpg

xi0b6kf.jpg

Fucking with TEST when they lived here: 

KRSTVFt.jpg

XiX or etc, putting their drone ball on the thing we were shooting:

bWI6VEI.jpg

Randoms:
KEGqitP.jpg

VqPvfIo.jpg

qfB6buV.jpg

nC5K7D3.jpg

DD in SH1 battle two days ago:

GDycoHi.jpg

27.08.2016 CTA by Pat

Moving supers and cap fleet with rattlesnakes to A24.

So i wanted to take a screenshot of the right screen (which is high res) and the left one is potato mode. Anyway it captured both screens and it looks funny so i upload it like this. 

You need to open it in new tab to be able to see everything.

MfwsCZz.jpg

My dual bubble sabre

anWuchp.jpg

I wanted to fuel my rhea, but destination bay only has -1.819231932193e-12 units available.

mIjHU4t.jpg

Edited by Bl3t

Sign in to follow this